Monitor Arm Stand Double (2 Arm)
• Double Arm desk mount holds Two computer screen/monitors at the same time on one pole. Made of strong steel and finished with a matt black powder coated epoxy finish, this single monitor arm allows you to adjust both screen’s height, tilt, swivel as well as allowing you to rotate the screen from landscape to portrait. A good space saving product at a reasonable price, which will elevate the screen off of the desk surface, It frees up space that you can use for other equipment.
• HEALTH BENEFITS AND BETTER PRODUCTIVITY: Most stand-alone monitors supplied out of the box and laptops are low-leveled and they could cause a problem for most people as they are positioned below the user's natural line of sight. If a monitor screen is not positioned properly it can have a negative effect on the user's posture and productivity. This ergonomic office desk mount allows the user to adjust the stand and arms based on their own height and position enabling them to work in a comfortable position.
• ADJUSTABLE MONITOR ARM: This single monitor arm/stand is adjustable, both in height and in the position or angle of the extendable arm. The arm can be moved up or down. swivel from left to right, and can rotate around the pole 360°. This model has an extendable arm that has joints that can each swivel 180°. The VESA head mounting bracket can swivel left/right and can rotate 360° allowing you to view the monitor vertically as well as horizontally.
• VESA COMPATIBLE: This one-screen monitor arm is suitable for most major brand PC monitors on the market (i.e. Samsung, LG, Dell, etc.) who follow VESA compatibility. This computer screen mount supports screens from 13"-27" in size and with a maximum weight of 8kg each. Each VESA bracket will hold monitors with VESA 100 or VESA 75 mounting holes; this means that the holes should be either 100mm or 75mm apart from each other when measured.
- Arm length: 182mm.
- Pole height: 400mm.
- Weight capacity: 8kg/per Plate
- Colour: black. Material: cold-rolled steel.
- Fixings are included along with an easy-to-follow instruction manual.
- It can be fixed to the desk with minimal assembly using the desk clamp included.