HALF HEIGHT SLIDING DOOR METAL CABINET
(Inclusive of GST)
- Our Sliding Door Cabinets are designed for rigidity and durability as they are manufactured from high quality steel with a multiple bend construction.
- All our Sliding Door Cabinets undergo automatic powder coating with epoxy polyester powder in seal grey colour of 40-50-micron thickness and are also phosphatized against rust to provide a finish to the Metal Cabinet that is suitable to the interior design and decor of Contemporary or Modern commercial and home offices.
- All our Sliding Door Cabinets are provided with Three Original Keys and the Locking System may have a Master Key, which can be provided to our customers, if required.
- Our Sliding Door Cabinets have adjustable shelves at a 25mm pitch for flexibility in usage. All our Metal Storage Cabinet Shelves are supported with heavy duty shelf support brackets.
- May it be an entirely steel door, or a steel door frame fitted with glass, our doors slide smoothly on specially designed plastic rollers and tracks without making loud noises.
- Our HALF HEIGHT METAL SLIDING DOOR CABINET comes with 1 adjustable shelf.
- Extra shelves can be purchased separately.
- All units are in multiple bend construction for greater rigidity
- The cabinet is epoxy powder coated for more durability
- Each unit is provided with heavy-duty strengthening frame for added rigidity
- The cabinet is manufactured with 0.6mm thick sheet steel
- Doors are fitted with heavy-duty plastic rollers and guides for smooth movement.
- One mastered plastic lock with 3 keys for the doors
- Standard packing is with 1 adjustable shelf
- Each shelf can carry load of 30 Kgs uniformly distributed load.
- The shelves are mounted on height adjustable metal shelf clips.
More Information Colour GREY Coating Epoxy powder coated Material Thickness 0.6mm Before powder coating No. of shelves 1 Loading capacity / Shelf 30 kg UDL Overall Size - Width (mm) 910 Overall Size - Depth (mm) 460 Overall Size - Height 914